- What is a practicing Certificate?
A Practicing Certificate is a document that authorises registered teacher practice and get registered as teachers.
2. Who is eligible to apply for a Practicing certificate?
All teachers registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
3. What’s the validity period for the Practicing Certificate?
It’s valid for 3 years.
4. What is the mode of application?
It’s fully online.
5. What are the requirements for applying for a Practicing certificate?
- Registration as a teacher.
- Payment fee of the prescribed category.
6. What modes of payment are available for the application of practicing certificates?
- Cash mode
- Payroll mode
Teacher Registration / Change of status Fees
|Class of Teachers||Zambian (K)||Non-Zambian (K)|
|1. Early Childhood||471.00||1,101.00|
|4. Special Education & Guidance and Counselling||521.10||1,300.50|
|5. College lecturer||631.20||1,500.00|
|8. Student Registration||85.50||100.50|
Practicing Certificate Fees For Zambians
|Class of Teachers||3 Years Cycle (K)||1 Year Cycle (K)|
|1. Early Childhood||510.00||170.00|
|4. Special Education & Guidance and Counselling||640.00||215.00|
|5. College lecturer||900.00||300.00|
Practicing Certificate Fees For Non-Zambians
|Class of Teachers||3 Years Cycle||1 Year Cycle|
|1. Early Childhood||1,190.00||400.00|
|4. Special Education & Guidance and Counselling||1,360.00||455.00|
|5. College lecturer||1,530.00||510.00|